Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Eva Mendes: Top Celebrities


Eva Mendes: Top Celebrities

EVA MENDES is stunning woman who discarded tofix what others may see as faults. Eva Mendes was born inMiami, Florida but raise in Los Angeles of Cuban-American tradition. She gotthe acting classes from the coach in her college. The coach was named as “Ivana Chubbuck”. Well she told thatshe wanted to be a nun, when she was very little, I wanted to be a nun when I was verylittle. Well, that was until my sister told me that they don't get paid. Then Iwent off that idea quickly”.Well that’s sound funny. 

She began acting in the late 1990s, and after a series of small roles and performances in somesmaller films. The releases in which she worked are Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terro and Urban Legends:Final Cut (2000). That was starting so after that she got the main rolein her next releases, Such as TrainingDay, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Once Upon a Time in Mexico and Stuckon You, Hitch, Ghost Rider and We Own the Night, The Spirit, Bad Lieutenant:Port of Call New Orleans, The Other Guys and Last Night. This gave herchances to work with highly regarded directors, such as Robert Rodriguez, Carl Franklin, John Singleton, Antoine Fuqua and the Farrelly Bros.

She is bit different from othercelebrities, "I have the hugestoverbite. It's so big, my older brothers and sisters used to call me"Bugs". I looked like a bottle opener. But I've never fixed my bitebecause it's one of the things that makes me me. ...My best feature is my bighips. I've got some nice childbearing hips, and I feel very proud of them. WhenI was younger I thought they were too big. I wanted to be slimmer. But now Itotally embrace them”.
Here Are Some Quotes be your favorite stars.

“I feel I'll take on the responsibility of showing the worlda whole different kind of Latin woman”
“It's fun to be a woman. It's fun to flirt and wear makeupand have boobs”

“The celebrity world can be so ugly. Everyone seems to haveslept with everyone else and it's some sort of strange weird cycle. I don't wantto get into that”

“I don't go to premieres. I attend film openings I'm in, andthat's about it. Fame and celebrity doesn't matter to me. The longevity of mycareer does”

No comments:

Post a Comment